Friday, April 3, 2015

Exercise Routine

I mentioned earlier that I like to exercise first thing in the morning.  This is why I like this routine...

1. It's well-rounded.  I reach all areas of my body; core, upper body, lower body, cardio, abs, and back.
2. It's free.  No gym membership.  I stay home.
3. It's year-round-friendly.  I don't have to rely on the weather!
4. It's doable anywhere, any time.  No electronics or home equipment needed.  I use my own body weight.
5. It's customizable.  I choose a level of difficulty that fits my ability, and work my way up the levels at my own pace.  There are 10 levels.  Right now I am on level 4, but maybe next week I'll reach 5, a week or two after that I'll reach 6, and so on.



1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Jumping Jacks
10
20
30
40
50
60
70
80
90
100
Plank
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
55
60
Push Ups
5
10
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
Hip Bridge
5
10
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
Crunches
10
20
30
40
50
60
70
80
90
100
Reverse Fly
10
20
30
40
50
60
70
80
90
100
Skaters
10
20
30
40
50
60
70
80
90
100
R. Side Plank
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
55
60
Bicep Curls
10
20
30
40
50
60
70
80
90
100
Squats
5
10
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
Sit Ups
5
10
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
Bridge Pullover
10
20
30
40
50
60
70
80
90
100
Mt. Climbers
5
10
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
L. Side Plank
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
55
60
Chair Dips
5
10
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
Lunges
5
10
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
Leg Raises
5
10
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50
Superman
5
10
15
20
25
30
35
40
45
50

No comments:

Post a Comment