Friday, April 3, 2015

About Me, PART I

As a quick get-to-know-me, here's a list of random facts about me:
1. I am a Mormon.  I grew up in the church, and have loved it all my life.  I love that my family is eternal.
2. I can wiggle my eye balls.  I don't know how, so don't ask.  I can just do it.  My kids think it's weird.
3. I was born July 3, 1977 in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota.
4. I grew up in Harrisonburg, Virginia from the time I was 4 months old to the time I graduated from HS.
5. I married Karl Robert Doller of Durban South Africa, on November 22, 1997 in the Washington DC LDS temple.
6. I am the 6th of 9 children.  Their names are... Kimberly Anne, Laurel Lee, Cristie Laurie, Loran Alan, Bonnie Lynn, Sunny Jean (me!), Glen Corey, Chad Chase, and Mandy Marcia.  Our parents are Alan Chase Nicol and Vivian Marcia (MacKenzie) Nicol.  What a family!  Love them so much!
7. I love to bake bread.
8. I am a recovering sugar-holic.
9. My children are Ann Marie (12yo), Lee Edward (10yo), Harrison Fritz (8yo), and Charles Dixon (2yo).
10. I love warm climates.  We lived in Chandler, AZ for a couple of years, and it was WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment